- How much notice do you need to get on the schedule?
- We recommend getting on the schedule as soon as you have a date in mind. We are often able to take last minute work.
- How much will it cost me per hour?
- Please call us for an estimate. We charge a base hourly rate, with an hour and a half minimum of time on the labor charge. Other travel fees could be associated with the move depending upon the location.
- Do you move kitchen/laundry appliances?
- We do move standard appliances (fridges, washers/dryers, etc.). We do not move commercial grade appliances. We ask that you disconnect and reconnect them (including water lines).
- Do you move large, heavy items like pianos, hot tubs, or gun safes?
- We move some of these items. Please call us so we can get more details about the item. If we cannot move it, we will refer you to someone who can.
- I have hardwood floors. What steps do you take to ensure they won’t get scratched?
- We protect the floor with rug runners. We also have door jam covers to ensure your doorways don’t get damaged.
- Do you disassemble/reassemble beds?
- Yes, as long as no unusual tools are needed and you have all the hardware.
- We have stairs. Will that be a problem?
- Stairs are not an issue and there are no extra charges for going up and down stairs.
- Do you provide packing services and materials?
- Yes, we provide a full pack and move service. If you choose to use our packing materials (boxes, paper, tape) they are an additional charge.
- Do dressers need to be emptied?
- You can leave clothing and linens inside the dressers. We would like anything that is heavy or fragile to be removed.
- Do you need to come out and give us an estimate?
- We are generally able to give a good estimate over the phone. However, if your house is around 3000 sq ft or above we like to come out to give an estimate in person. We also like to do an in-person estimate for most packing jobs as well.
Call 208-703-9399 for a FREE ESTIMATE
We have full liability and workers comp insurance. If a worker gets hurt on your property, we take care of it. Our expert movers and high-end equipment protect your items. Your complete satisfaction is our goal for local or long distance.
No Hidden Fees!
We don’t charge hourly labor until we get to your property. We gladly tell you our Boise moving rates up front. Beware of after 9pm fees or special handling fees from other moving companies. Be suspicious of low moving quotes.
50 Miles Free
The first 50 miles of your move is complimentary. We will drive from our Orchard St office to your address AND then drive to your new address less 50 odometer miles for free. You only pay the flat rate for movers and a truck. Moving made easy.
- Experienced/Trained Crews
- Fully Equipped Trucks
- Padded Wrapping
- Low Hourly Rates
- Professional Packing
- Locally Owned
“ Mike was very responsive went above and beyond our expectations. When another moving company let us down Mike stepped up on very short notice and got our move done. They are very professional and took very good care of our belongings. The move was from Ontario Oregon to Citrus Heights California I would definitely recommend them for any move small or big. ”-Marty Copper
“These guys were super awesome and helpful. They came with less than 24 hours notice and had very cheap prices. They were very friendly, on time, and efficient. Will use again!”-Randi Baker
“Mike and his team were on time and worked hard throughout the entire move. They are all very courteous and took time to make sure everything was properly handled. I highly recommend their services for your move.”-Scott Larrondo
“This company moved us from Nampa to caldwell, they packed everything in boxes and done a great job. Thank you for helping us in our local moving . The movers were strong and moved us in no time. I can’t thank you enough guys.”-Martha Estrada
“I had a great moving experience with USF Movers and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire a professional moving company. Thank you again USF movers for moving my belongings with care I will hire you guys again in future.”-Amina Masic